All Ingredients 100% Organic
Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
25 Nov 2020
- Curcumin, the active ingredient in Turmeric, stimulates our feel-good neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine. It enhances a sense of contentment and calm. Turmeric is a natural antidepressant with no side effects.
- Turmeric is good for your memory!
- Curcumin, the active substance in Turmeric, has an anti-inflammatory effect. That is empowering for your general health and for your immune system!
- Turmeric is well known for its detoxifying effect.
Pleasure & energy
- Curcumin is actually a kind of cleaning assistant for your whole body. Everything you eat also ends up in your blood, and Curcumin can help a little to cleanse every nook and cranny in your body.
That probably makes you less tired and you have more energy to do something fun!
Be the first to comment...